Sirens! Flashing lights! Emergency vehicles! What do you do? Stop, pay attention, and help by getting out of the way. This is that kind of message. Please stop for two minutes, pay attention, and help if possible. I’ll even tell you how. It can’t get much easier. Two minutes: GO!
On March 12, I said:
[due to a] recent ROW decision…I will now have some oversight responsibility…regarding the orphanage in Barahona…It also means we still need hands and funds to finish the director’s quarters… This means I’ll have some responsibility in raising the balance of the director’s annual salary.
…If these actions are successful, who is helped? The orphans, of course. And what does Scripture call religion that is true and undefiled? The answer is: taking care of widows and orphans!
The Plan Has Been…
We’ve been planning to take a team during the week of May 28-June 4. We need people who can help build, pastors or others who can help teach, and people to help with sports evangelism – specifically baseball folks.
Yesterday, our travel office notified me that May 21-28 has some unusually low airfares. To take advantage of this, we’ll have a shorter-than-normal response time. No one can help that. But it’s a problem easily solved.
3 Point Game Plan for Urgent Care
The song says, Each one can reach one. Let’s try, Each One Can Send One. Here’s how and why that can work. TODAY is important. It’s Wednesday and many of you will have church functions this evening. Even if that ‘s not the case, there are THREE things I am asking everyone to do. Why? If every church or small group connected to this ministry arranged to send just ONE person, we would have more than enough help! Together we can accomplish great things for the Kingdom!
- Share this information in EVERY way possible:
- Facebook – share my post, this will be on my ministries page
- Other social media – use whatever you have – it only takes seconds
- Your church meeting this evening
- Ask the Lord of the Harvest to send forth His laborers
Repeat & Reply
- I said this was URGENT Care. Pray a lot & Share a lot! I leave the country Saturday. By Friday, I need to hear/see a reply from all who will take up this challange. NOTHING is impossible with God!
My 2 minutes are up. This mission of urgent care is now up to YOU! Please help.