Israel Trip Info
Now is the time to reserve your place for the Journey With Jesus Israel tour! SOME of the most important details are listed below:
- Time: The trip is scheduled for November 21-28
- Airline: Air France
- Departure: Price quoted is from Atlanta. Getting to Atlanta is each traveler’s responsibility/expense.
- Deposit: $500.oo per traveler deposit is due with sign-up. Deposit is refundable until April 21, 2016.
- Enrollment Period: Enrollment is open until April 22. If our booking requirements are met, all deposits become non-refundable April 22 and will be applied in full to traveler’s total trip costs. If we do not met our booking requirements, all deposits will be refunded.
- Trip Cost: This is a special pricing being offered to ministry supporters and subscribers only. For supporters and subscribers, trip cost is discounted $200.00. This discount includes an early sign-up incentive. These incentives reduce the trip cost for ministry supporters and subscribers to $3395.00 ea. if deposits are received by March 15. Pricing to the general public is $3595.00.
- Included: Trip cost includes airfare, hotels, two meals daily in-country, and arranged tours of sites in Israel. The tour is put together with a focus on sites in the Gospel of John. Dr. Burnett and others will be leading devotional times with the group based on John’s Gospel. Other trip details will be published and itineraries will be sent to tour members upon receipt of deposits.
- The Fine Print: Tour groups is not what we usually do! But this is a special circumstance so we are giving it a try. Supporters would be especially aware of that. The info above is meant to give you as much detail as we can right now and allow you to take advantage of a great opportunity. A great deal of work will go into making this one of the most memorable weeks any of us have ever spent.
Please make this a matter of prayer. Please use this tour to your greatest advantage! Take a friend, take a family member, send your pastor, go with your spouse, or combine some of these things into one great week. The pricing here is for you alone. However, there will be a lesser, early sign-up discount available to the public. So share the trip info. And by all means, if you have questions, please give us the opportunity to help. The only bad question is the one that didn’t get asked.