Is 2015 going to pose some challenges and difficulties? Sure it will. This podcast will help provide some key insight to help you when those difficulties come (not if they come).
In this podcast we address the necessity of difficulties, how you can more effectively deal with them, and you can always pass these tips on to friends when they are going through difficulties. These Podcast Points will help you along:
- Approach difficulties with a winning Pretext – what is it?
- Navigate difficulties with a proper Context – what is it?
- See God’s purpose – He always has one!
- Take God’s Mission – your difficulty is your opportunity
- No need to be Perplexed – can’t avoid difficulty but you can stress less
This is one of those times I wish the podcast was a video blog. As close as I can get is the picture to the left. What does that picture have to do with dealing with difficulties? The podcast will address it, but it may help to put yourself close to the center of the picture. Your difficulty is the burden you must lift – just like Bo is lifting/weighing a suitcase with mission supplies. The real point is not the burden. Look on the left side of the picture. You’ll pick up on it near the end of the podcast. It’s 10 minutes of helfpul stuff. Please leave your comments below!
Soli Deo Gloria!
Playbar for podcast – OR – subscribe to Better You Better World Podcast and listen via iTunes.